- What is HD Supply's mission?
- We are one of the largest industrial distributors in North America and believe we have leading positions in the two distinct market sectors in which we specialize: Maintenance, Repair & Operations; and Specialty Construction. These market sectors are large and fragmented, and we believe they present opportunities for significant growth. We aspire to be the ‘‘First Choice’’ of our customers, associates, suppliers and the communities in which we operate. This aspiration drives our relentless focus and is reflected in the customer and market centricity, speed and precision, intense teamwork, process excellence and trusted relationships that define our culture. We believe this aspiration distinguishes us from other distributors and has created value for our shareholders, driven above-market growth and delivered attractive returns on invested capital.
- Where is HD Supply Holdings, Inc. located?
- 3400 Cumberland Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30339
- What is HD Supply Holdings, Inc. ticker symbol?
- Ticker symbol: HDS
- Which exchange does HD Supply Holdings, Inc. trade under?
- HD Supply Holdings, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- When did HD Supply go public?
- HD Supply Holdings, Inc. went public on June 27th of 2013 at an initial offering price of $18.
- Who were the underwriters of HD Supply's IPO?
- The initial public offering was made through an underwriting group led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, J.P. Morgan, and Credit Suisse, who acted as lead book-running managers. Additional book-running managers were Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Wells Fargo, Robert W. Baird, William Blair, Raymond James, BB&T, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Drexel Hamilton, and Guzman.
- Whom do I contact with questions about transferring my stock?
- Our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219 Telephone:
(800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124 Website:
- Who is HD Supply's legal counsel?
- Our legal counsel with respect to the initial public offering was Debevoise & Plimpton LLP.
- Who is HD Supply's independent registered public accounting firm?
- Our independent auditors are PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- When does the fiscal year end for HD Supply?
- Our fiscal year ends on the Sunday closest to January 31st each year.
- When is HD Supply's next earnings release?
- Our next earnings release can be viewed by visiting the Upcoming Events section of our Investor Relations website or by clicking here when available.
- Who are the members of the Company's Management and Board of Directors?
- You can view HD Supply's Board of Directors and Management team by visiting the Board and Management section of our Investor Relations website or by clicking here.
- What is HD Supply's CUSIP number?
- HD Supply Holding's CUSIP number is 40416M 105.
- Does HD Supply have a Code of Conduct?
- We maintain a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics that governs all of our employees. We also maintain a Code of Ethics for Senior Executive and Financial Officers that applies to our senior executive and financial officers including our principal executive officer, principal financial officer, principal accounting officer, and persons performing similar functions. We will promptly disclose any future amendments to these codes on our website as well as any waivers from the codes. A copy of these codes is available on our website here. Copies are also available in print from our Corporate Secretary upon request.
- Does HD Supply have a Direct Stock Purchase Plan?
- We currently do not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan. To purchase HD Supply stock, you must contact a registered broker.
- How can I purchase HD Supply shares?
- HD Supply common stock can be purchased in the open market through any registered broker.
- How do I get added to HD Supply's email distribution list?
- Please go to the email alerts section of our website or click here.
- Where can I find the latest company presentation and earnings call information?
- You may find this information on our Events & Presentations page.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
- Investor Relations can be contacted several ways:
- The Investor Relations e-mail address is:InvestorRelations@HDSupply.com
- To phone Investor Relations, call (770) 852-9100
- How do I get copies of financial documents, such as the annual report, Form 10-K or Form 10-Q?
- You can download copies of HD Supply's annual, quarterly, and current reports and other SEC filings here or at www.sec.gov.
This includes “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act and Section 21E of the Exchange Act. Forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which may be beyond our control. We caution you that the forward-looking information presented in this presentation is not a guarantee of future events, and that actual events may differ materially from those made in or suggested by the forward-looking information contained in this presentation. In addition, forward-looking statements generally can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “may,” “plan,” “seek,” “comfortable with,” “will,” “expect,” “intend,” “estimate,” “anticipate,” “believe” or “continue” or the negative thereof or variations thereon or similar terminology. A number of important factors could cause actual events to differ materially from those contained in or implied by the forward-looking statements, including those factors discussed in our registration statement on Form S-1/A, filed on June 26, 2013 with the Securities & Exchange Commission (“SEC”), which can be found at the SEC’s website www.sec.gov, each of which is specifically incorporated into this presentation. Any forward-looking information presented herein is made only as of the date of this presentation, and we do not undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information to reflect changes in assumptions, the occurrence of unanticipated events, or otherwise.